UGC NET 2023:The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the provisional answer key for University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC NET 2023) of phase 1 to 5 on March 23. Candidates who have appeared for all 83 subjects from February 21 to March 16 will be able to challenge UGC NET answer key 2023 by visiting the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
8,34,537 candidates appeared for UGC NET exam 2023 in five phases this year. The NTA conducted the NET exam in several phases panning over 16 days in 32 shifts at 663 centres in 186 cities across the country.
As per the schedule, the UGC NET answer key challenge last date is tomorrow. Those who are not satisfied with the UGC NET answer key PDF 2023, will be able to challenge by paying Rs 200 per question by 8 PM tomorrow. While they will be allowed to make payment by Rs 11.50 PM. “The payment of the processing fee may be made through (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes till 25 March 2023 (upto 11.50 p.m.). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee,” the NTA said.
Steps to challenge UGC NET 2023 Answer Key
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to raise objections against the UGC NET answer key 2023.
- Visit the NTA UGC NET 2023 official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login using application number and password.
- OR, using application number and date of birth.
- Download UGC NET answer key and response sheet.
- Click on question id to be challenged and the correct response.
- Add supporting documents and click submit.
- Make payment for each question challenged.
- Download and save it for future reference.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, March 24, 2023, 10:29 [IST]